UKAS accredited PUWER inspection and assessment services
The PUWER regulations require risks from workplace equipment to be controlled or prevented at all stages. Keeping on top of your PUWER inspection and risk assessment duties form a vital part of this.
A competent person service you can rely on to ensure your work equipment and associated procedures are legally compliant
- Over 450 fully qualified engineers operating nationwide
- Unrivalled accreditations - including UKAS 'Type A' accreditation, ASME Authorized Inspection Agency status and National Board Acceptance
- Fast, efficient service with minimum disruption to your business
- PUWER inspection for businesses of all sizes
- PUWER risk assessments and technical advice services also offered
To request a quote use this form and one of our PUWER inspection and risk assessment experts will call you back.