Valuable information about the latest Health and Safety Court Sentencing Guidelines
We have put together this guide to keep you up to date with the latest changes in the Health and Safety Court Sentencing Guidelines.
Being aware of the changes will equip you with everything you need to know to ensure you, as a health and safety professional, stay within the law.
Our Court Sentencing Guide includes:
- an at-a-glance look at the criteria that courts now consider
- the categories that courts will now focus on
- the key questions courts will ask in a corporate manslaughter case
- a list of the aggravating and mitigating factors for organisations and individuals
- how much the level of fines are likely to be.
To download your Guide, simply fill in the form.