Valuable information for those responsible for LOLER lifting equipment inspection duties
This eBook outlines your legal duties, as well as taking you through the reasons why preventing such accidents should be at the top of the agenda for every responsible management team.
The eBook covers:
- Your general duties under The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER)
- How to determine the scope and nature of your inspection obligations
- Who is a competent person that can carry out LOLER inspections
- The legal and business consequences of failing to comply with your duties
- What to look for in a third party inspection company - and why you cannot blindly rely on 'self-proclaimed' expertise.
To download your ebook, simply fill in the form.