LOLER and PUWER inspections GUIDANCE & more:
Your at-a-glance guide to engineering inspection frequencies and obligations
Keeping up with all the relevant legislation for your various plant and equipment and when they should be inspected can be difficult and time-consuming.
That’s why we have put together an easily digestible guide to help you quickly determine the relevant legislation for your plant and keep within your statutory inspection requirements.
Our engineering inspection guide includes:
- At-a-glance inspection frequency charts – covering categories of plant in general use, across a range of typical business sectors
- Definitions and illustrations for a number of different categories of plant - including lifting equipment, pressure systems, local exhaust ventilation systems, electrical equipment, power presses and process machinery
- Details on the relevant legislation applicable to each of plant category
- Notes on the types of examinations required
- FAQs section – addressing the most common questions and concerns we encounter
So whether it’s LOLER, COSHH, PUWER, PSSR or Electricity at Work regulations, this guide gives you the information you need at your fingertips.
To download your guide, simply fill in the form.