Non-domestic electrical inspections and certifications can be a tricky thing for duty holders to keep up with on a consistent basis. Which is why we have created an electrical quotation calculator for you. This tool will provide you with a quote for your specific requirements.
*Please note, this service is not for domestic properties
Fixed Wire Inspection
- Identifies life threatening electrical defects for immediate rectification
- Identifies significant deterioration which may result in a fire event
- Identifies non compliances with current regulations for continuous improvement and safety of the installation
- Assists in your Duty Holders responsibilities to ensure that your electrical installation is safe at all times.
Not a legal requirement but would provide the following:
- Identifies potentially dangerous temperatures which could result in a catastrophic fire event
- Identifies failing or failed components, overloads or imbalances which may result in loss of productivity
- Assists in complying with your Insurance Company requirements
- Identifies emergency light fittings which would fail to illuminate in an emergency situation
- Identifies emergency light fittings which would fail to illuminate for a given duration during the emergency situation
- Assists in your Duty Holders responsibilities
All installations maybe subject to one or more of the following –
By Law, a landlord must ensure:
For Hotels, there may be areas subject to licensing laws which may require an annual inspection and test. You should consult your local authority for specific details of their requirements.
For quotation purposes, we will ask you for a circuit count. There are generally three different types of circuit, these are: