New, substantially restructured carriage regulations were introduced in 2009 that made compliance with ADR a mandatory requirement for all new road tanks crossing international boundaries.
As a Type A Approved Inspection Body for ADR and UK Tanks, we decided to pour our expert knowledge in a comprehensive guide that will provide you with essential information on how to meet your obligations as an owner or operator of transportable equipment and achieve a high standard of compliance.
In our guide you will find information about:
- UK Legislation
- Requirements for existing equipment
- ADR contents
- ADR Tank code and special provisions
- ADR certification and inspection periodicities
- Use of fixed tanks and technical requirements
- Case studies for Transportable Equipment and much more.
To download your copy of the ADR and UK Tank Guide, please fill in the following details.